Below is the list of happenings coming up at Foothills Christian Church.
Walk This Way – VBS
Kids Kingdom is excited to announce this year’s VBS: Walk This Way! Children who are entering Kindergarten through completed 5th Grade are invited to join us on July 10th-14th from 9:00am-12:30pm for this free event. For more information or to register, visit foothills.org/vbs.
The Global Leadership Summit
We are excited to be a host site for the Global Leadership Summit happening on Thursday and Friday, August 10th and 11th, 2017. For more information, visit foothills.org/gls
CrossRoads Family Retreat
Foothills and Boise Bible College are excited to announce the CrossRoads Family Retreat on July 29th. Adults will attend classes on marriage and parenting while children ages 5-12 attend classes about self-esteem, conflict resolution, and participate in fun art and sport activities. Meals are included and overnight accommodations are available. For more information and to register visit crossroadsfamilyretreat.com
Kids Kingdom Needs Your Help
Join the Kids Kingdom team! We are always looking for volunteers to get connected with Kids Kingdom. It only takes a willing heart to make a difference. No experience or training necessary, we will provide everything you need. We would love to meet you and get you connected! Contact Children’s Ministries to get plugged in!
New Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you love gardening? We would love to have you! We would love to have you help in our community garden!
- Do you love being there for people? We are looking for volunteers to help spread love, compassion, time, and talents to patients and families in Hospice care.
If you would like to help with these opportunities, contact the Outreach Team.
Yoga for Body and Soul
Come join us for a yoga based movement experience, designed to infuse your body, soul and mind with the presence of Christ, worshiping God with our whole being. Classes will resume on Tuesday, March 7 and will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00am-8:50am in Room 4. For more information, contact the Connect Ministry.
We have a number of groups and classes that meet during the week and on Sunday Morning. Visit http://foothills.org/groups for more information.
New Women’s Bible Study
Women, we have a new Bible study just for you! Join Ida Myers and Jan Edmonds on Thursdays from 6:30pm-8:30pm in Room 7 for Having a Mary Heart. For more information, contact the Connect Ministry.
Join our PrimeTime (55+) Ministry on the evening of July 19th to Starlight Mountain Theatre. The cost is $15/person. For more information, contact Varna using the form below.
Church Yard Sale
Join us on Saturday, July 22nd for a Church Yard Sale. The proceeds of the sale will be going right back into the building here at Foothills. If you would like to donate anything to sell or would like to volunteer, call the office at 208-853-0011 or use the form below.
Contact the Office
DivorceCare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. Don’t go through separation or divorce alone.
DivorceCare resumes today at 12:30pm in Room 7. Contact the Outreach Ministry for more information.
This Week @ Foothills
Sunday (June 25th)
- Main Service – Auditorium – 9:30am & 11:00am
- Kids Kingdom (N-5th) – Gym – 9:30am & 11:00am
- Middle School (6-8th) – Room 8 – 9:30am & 11:00am
- High School (9-12th) – Main Service (meet in Room 10 before) – 9:30 & 11:00am
- Classic Service – West Atrium – 11:00am
- DivorceCare – Room 7 – 12:30pm-2:00pm
Tuesday (June 27th)
- Yoga – Room 7 – 8:00am-8:50am
- MS (6-8th) Youth Group – Room 8 – 6:30pm-8:00pm
Wednesday (June 28th)
- HS (9-12th) Youth Group – Youth Room – 6:00pm-8:00pm
Thursday (June 29th)
- Yoga – Room 7 – 8:00am-8:50am
- Women’s Having a Mary Heart Study – Room 7 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
Friday (June 30th)
- Food Pantry – Closed for July 4th Holiday